- Stay in Touch Wherever You Are – Are you worried leaving your baby or child alone? Using our iphone, android, windows device, tablet or PC you can now keep an eye on your little one wherever you are all the time! No more need to stress or worried as a parent. Whether you are at work, gym, shopping or just in another room in the house, you can watch, listen and talk to your baby via the WiFi connection to your nanny cam
- Fantastic Features – The 720P high resolution lens provide crystal clear images and video recordings (TF card not included) at day and night. Eleven infrared sensors around the camera lens allows recording of video in a complete dark room with as low illumination as 0.1 Lux. Alarm push motion detection will notify you when there is any movement and via the smartphone you can remotely pan (355 degrees, horizontal) and tilt (90 degrees, vertical) the camera to view everything in the room
- Super Easy to Use – Step 1: Download the app by scanning the QR code on the packaging. Step 2: Make sure the WiFi camera has power and your WiFi network is on. Step: 3 Using the “smartlink” on the app, pair the camera to the smartphone. Step 4: With the camera in close proximity (max 20 yards) from WiFi router it is ready for use
- Added Extras – Included is a mounting bracket for those who want to fix the camera to a wall. This camera can also be used to remotely look after your pet, the elderly or to just have an eye on your home while you are away from home for security purposes. All BabyWombWorld cameras are CE and FCC certified and we guarantee superior after sale customer service
Baby video monitor for babies, pets, the elderly or just for security purposes that will give you complete peace of mind!
Are you worried about:
– Not hearing your baby when he/she cries in the other room?
– Leaving your baby at the nanny while you go to work, shopping or the gym?
– What is happening in your house while you are not there?
– Whether your house is still secure while you are on holiday or just away for a day or two?
BabyWombWorld has designed a smart WiFi camera with fantastic features!
– No matter where you are, you can now watch, listen and talk to your loved one anytime, all the time!
The great features of this monitor:
– Easy Plug and Play setup using a wireless network or network cable
– 3 Mega Pixel Lens, Using advance high compression technology which provides high quality HD images and recordings at day and night
– Perfect audio quality – Two way audio
– Support dual stream, support micro SD storage (SD card not included)
– Support mobile view (iPhone, Android, Windows Modile, Blackberry)
– Also support view by browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
– Allow remote camera movement – Pan 355 degrees and Tilt 90 degrees
– Alarm video push technology
– With WEB, CMS management software, can procide the SDK for seconday development
– Support ONVIF
I want to add the camera device by WiFi, but APP did not discover any new device
Please confirm that the mobile phone and camera are both connected to the same LAN (one router). Check if the Network indicator of the camera is ON. If the camera and mobile is not in the same LAN, please try to add device by manual add.
Please make sure the WIFI password is correct. Camera doesn’t support 5G, so please make sure the mobile connect with 2.4G WIFI network.
You can also try resetting the camera and try to connect again. See questions below on how to reset camera.
Indicate “wrong password”, when I try to access to camera monitoring status on APP
Please check if the remote monitoring password has been put in correctly when adding the camera device into APP. If it’s not correct, then click device name to popup the menu “Playback/Setting/Edit”, access to “Edit” to input the right password. If you have forgotten the password, then RESET camera to recover to Factory Default.
In the device list, device indicate “Offline”
Please check if the camera is connecting to the network. Check if the indicator is on. Make sure the router is working well. Also check whether you still have data available on router. (For those who buy monthly data bundles)
Can’t view camera from my office
Please make sure the company/office does not have any firewalls preventing connectivity to the camera. In most cases the company firewall does prevent such type of communication.
How do I reset the camera?
There is a reset hole at the bottom of the camera. Use a needle shape tool insert into the reset hole and hold reset button for 5 seconds until you hear a “beep” sound. Default password will be “123”.
When should I reset my camera?
For the below issue, please kindly reset the device for testing.
- Forget the password
- Cant connect during setup process – try resetting device
- APP has the problem after upgrade
- Moving camera around and needs to connect to a different LAN
Can’t find the recorded files
First check if the Micro SD card is defective. If it is fine, then please check the search time for the recording file. Also make sure the camera system tie has changed by mistake.
When the camera begins to alarm, but you didn’t receive alarm email
Please check your Email Setting has opened “SMTP” function, and you also need to open the “Client” Authorized Code” and set it as the same as your email box’s password. Only then, you can receive emails form Yoosee.
I want to buy a Micro SD card for my Camera, What is the maximum size I can use?
Maximum size Micro SD card would be 64GB.
To download the software please click the button below
[easy_media_download url=”http://babywombworld.com//downloads/CMSsetup.exe” text=”Free Download” color=”red_darker”]