- Always in Touch – Are you worried about leaving your baby or child alone or not hearing them when they wake up? Using your BabyWombWorld baby monitor you can now keep an eye and ear on your little one wherever you are all the time! No need to stress or to be worried as a parent. Take it with you when you go to visit your friends, this monitor is great to watch your baby while he/she sleeps in one of their rooms.
- Fantastic Features – BabyWombWorld Baby Monitor has a transmission RANGE that will cover most of your house. So you will easily be able to watch and listen to your baby wherever you are in or outside your house. With NIGHT VISION this camera has great picture quality day and night. The TWO-WAY audio communication makes it possible to listen and talk to your little one if needed.
- Super Easy to Use – The BabyWombWorld baby monitor is SO EASY to set up! Most Wi-Fi baby monitors work with internet and set up is difficult. With the BabyWombWorld baby monitor there are no worries. You connect the camera to power and once you switch on the monitor unit you will automatically be connected. No hassle! No struggle! And adding more than one camera is a wonderful extra feature and just as easy to set up.
- Room Temperature and More – Room temperature is a very important factor when it comes to how well a baby sleeps. Especially if you use a baby sleeping bag. Just take a look at your monitor and you will be able to see the room temperature all the time! Both the monitor and camera has a lithium battery so you can use your camera and monitor for a period of time without having to plug any of the units into a power supply.
- But wait, there is more! – Although this unit only comes with one camera unit, you can buy up to three extra cameras and monitor all 4 of the cameras using the one monitor!!
Are you worried about:
– Not hearing your baby when he/she cries in the other room?
– How you can keep an eye on your little one when visiting friends and he/she is sleeping in one of their rooms?
– Whether the room temperature where your baby sleeps is to hot or cold?
BabyWombWorld has designed a fantastic baby monitor that every parent should have!
– No matter where you are in your house, you can now watch, listen and talk to your loved one anytime, all the time!
The great features of this monitor:
– 100% Digital Baby Monitor Kit
– 4 Channels, support 4 cameras for one monitor
– Portable Parent Unit
– 2.4″ LCD Colour Screen
– Infrared Nigh Vision
– High Sensitivity Microphone
– 2-Way Communication
– Rechargeable Battery for Camera and Monitor
– Room Temperature Measurement
– The Monitor can Remote Control the Camera
Included With the Monitor
– 1 x 2.4 ” Color LCD monitor
– 1 x Baby camera
– 2 x Power adapters
– 1 x User manual
Parents, you don’t have to worry or stress a minute more! Get your baby monitor now!
What should I do if there is no picture from the camera?
- Check all connections to the camera. Make sure the adapter is plugged in.
- Make sure that the camera and monitor are both on.
- Make sure that the camera is in range of the monitor.
- Make sure the camera and the monitor are paired.
The picture is or has become choppy. What should I do?
- The picture may become choppy when experiencing a lower frame rate. First try to move the camera closes to the monitor.
- Otherwise try to remove obstructions between the monitor and the camera.
The feeding alarm keeps ringing, how do I turn it off?
Step 1: Locate the Feeding Alarm Button on the side of the monitor as per the photo below.
Step 2: As you can see on the 2 photos below the alarm time is shown.
Step 3: Press the Feeding Alarm Button (Refer to the “Step 1″ photo). You may to need to press it a couple of times to filter through these times (0:30 / 1:00 / 1:30 / 2:00 / 2:30 / 3:00 / 3:30 / 4:00) after about 7 clicks it will not show an interval time (See photo below) your alarm is now off.