- Always in Touch – Are you worried about leaving your baby or child alone or not hearing them when they wake up? Using your BabyWombWorld baby monitor you can now keep an eye and ear on your little one wherever you are all the time! No need to stress or to be worried as a parent. Take it with you when you go to visit your friends, this monitor is great to watch your baby while he/she sleeps in one of their rooms.
- Fantastic Features – BabyWombWorld Baby Monitor has a transmission RANGE that will cover most of your house. So you will easily be able to watch and listen to your baby wherever you are in or outside your house. With NIGHT VISION this camera has great picture quality day and night. The TWO-WAY audio communication makes it possible to listen and talk to your little one if needed. Whilst using the monitor you can move the camera up and down or left and right!
- Super Easy to Use – The BabyWombWorld baby monitor is SO EASY to set up! Most Wi-Fi baby monitors work with internet and set up is difficult. With the BabyWombWorld baby monitor there are no worries. You connect the camera to power and once you switch on the monitor unit you will automatically be connected. No hassle! No struggle! And adding more than one camera is a wonderful extra feature and just as easy to set up.
- Room Temperature and More – Room temperature is a very important factor when it comes to how well a baby sleeps. Especially if you use a baby sleeping bag. Just take a look at your monitor and you will be able to see the room temperature all the time! Both the monitor and camera has a lithium battery so you can use your camera and monitor for a period of time without having to plug any of the units into a power supply.
- But wait, there is more! Although this unit only comes with one camera unit, you can buy up to three extra cameras and monitor all 4 of the cameras using the one monitor!!
Are you worried about:
– Not hearing your baby when he/she cries in the other room?
– How you can keep an eye on your little one when visiting friends and he/she is sleeping in one of their rooms?
– Whether the room temperature where your baby sleeps is to hot or cold?
BabyWombWorld has designed a fantastic baby monitor that every parent should have!
– No matter where you are in your house, you can now watch, listen and talk to your loved one anytime, all the time!
The great features of this monitor:
– 100% Digital Baby Monitor Kit
– 4 Channels, support 4 cameras for one monitor
– Portable Parent Unit
– 3.5″ LCD Colour Screen
– Infrared Nigh Vision
– High Sensitivity Microphone
– 2-Way Communication
– Rechargeable Battery for Camera and Monitor
– Room Temperature Measurement
– The Monitor can Remote Control the Camera
Included With the Monitor
– 1 x 3.5 ” Color LCD monitor
– 1 x Rotatable Baby camera
– 2 x Power adapters
– 1 x User manual
Parents, you don’t have to worry or stress a minute more! Get your baby monitor now!
- Read all the instruction in the manual
- Follow all instructions
- Do not use this camera near water
- Clean only with a dry cloth
- Do not block any ventilation openings.
- Do not install near heat source such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other other devices that produce heat.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit the from the apparatus.
- ?Only use the attachments / accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during lighting storms or when unused for long period of times.
- Strangulation Hazard!! – Keep the cord out of a child’s reach. NEVER place camera or cords within 3 feet of crib or playpen. Never use extension cords with AC adapters. Only use AC adapters provided.
- This product contains small parts that may cause choking. Keep small parts away from children.
- This product is NOT intended to replace proper supervision of children. You must check your child’s activity, as this product will not alert parents to silent activities of a child.
- NEVER use transmitter or monitor near water, including near a bathtub, sink, laundry tub, wet basement etc.
- This product is not intended for use as a medical monitor.
- Check reception regularly. Test monitor before use and after changing camera location.
1. I got my camera and got everything set up, but when I turn on the monitor the LCD screen doesn’t seem to work.
The batteries need to be charged. When you receive your new monitor charge both the monitor and the unit for at least 8 hours before use.
When the battery is depleted the LCD screen will not work, even if you plug the monitor into a power socket. (As with your mobile phone, when the battery is completely discharged, the battery will need to charge for a few minutes before the unit will work) After about 15-20 minutes of charging the battery will be sufficiently charged for the LCD screen to switch on.
2. What is the maximum range where the monitor will still pick up a signal from the camera?
The BabyWombWorld wireless baby monitor operates in the same way as a two way radio using radio frequency(RF) in the 2.44GHz spectrum. Under ideal circumstances, the range is 100 yards (90m) and more, but in practice it will differ widely depending on your specific environment. The size of your house, the number of walls, the wall thickness, building materials used in the construction of your house (wood/bricks/concrete/steel), interference from electrical appliances as well as interference from other devices using RF (remote controls, alarms, radios, two radios etc) Any dense obstacles close to either of the units can affect the range, and sometimes moving the unit a small distance away from obstacle can make a big difference.
If you live in a wooden house you should not have a problem at all, whereas in a double storey brick house with reinforced concrete slabs the range will reduce due to the density of the bricks and concrete. Again, this doesn’t mean it will not work, you just might not be able to pick up a signal from all the far corners of the house. This will be the case with any RF video monitor, as all these monitors operate on the same RF frequency. We are also limited by government regulations to extend the range, as the longer the range the more interference these devices will cause. If the range is too far and you will start interfering with your neighbor’s RF devices – and they with yours.
3. How long does the battery last?
Both the monitor and the camera have batteries. The monitor’s battery will last up to 10 hours with normal use. However, when the LCD display is permanently on, the battery life reduces to 3-4 hours.
The camera has a smaller battery that will last about 2 hours. Most baby monitor cameras do not have batteries, and need to be plugged in at all times. We added a battery for those times when you have a power failure or? want to move your baby to an area for a short while where there is no power outlet. The intention is not to use the camera continuously on battery power.
4. Can I mount the camera on the wall?
Yes, you can mount the camera on the wall. The camera has a hole at the bottom to hook the unit onto a screw in the wall. With the camera tilt function move the camera head in the correct position to view the area. When you need to move the camera, lift it off the screw and place it where you need it. (PLEASE NOTE: The screw to fit it to the wall is not supplied with the camera)
5. My monitor LCD screen does not want to go into sleep mode. Why not?
Please check the VOX settings. The VOX settings determine the sensitivity of the audio sensor that will trigger the monitor to switch on to warn you when your baby cry or call for you. The monitor has 4 VOX settings:
OFF – The screen will not automatically switch off.
1 – Low sensitivity
2 – Normal (recommended setting)
3 – High sensitivity
When the VOX setting is OFF, the screen will not switch off automatically. To switch off the screen press the?button on the front left (2nd from the bottom)
With VOX setting 1 and 2 the screen will switch off after a few seconds when there is no sound in the room. VOX 2 is the recommended setting and is more sensitive than the VOX 1 setting. VOX 3 is the most sound sensitive and the screen will light up at the slightest noise. We only recommend this in a very quiet environment. In a normal house with the Vox 3 setting the screen will be permanently on as the ambient noise will activate the screen.
When the unit is on Vox setting 1 or 2, the screen will turn on when the camera detects sound in the room. When in Vox setting 1 or 2 you can? manually switch the screen on or off? by pressing the button on the front left, second from the bottom. (The screen on/off button only works when set on Vox 1 or 2 or when VOX is off.)
6. Why does the monitor not warn me when there is movement in the room?
The BabyWombWorld baby monitor (and baby monitors in general) does not have a movement sensor in the camera but an audio sensor (VOX sensor). Movement sensors give too many false alarms as babies will move while they sleep, or even when awake, they might play by themselves without there being a problem. The moment there is a sound – your baby crying or calling for you – the monitor will light up and you will hear the sound as well as be able to see on the screen what is happening in the room.
If you want to constantly see what is happening in the room, set the VOX setting to 3. The LCD screen will be permanently on and you will be able to see constantly whats going on in the room.
7. My monitor LCD screen has a permanent red line across the screen. Is my monitor faulty?
No, its not. The LCD screen is covered by a plastic film in the factory to protect it from scratches. This plastic film has a red line across. Once you remove the screen protector the red line will not be there anymore.
To remove the screen protector lift one of the corners and pull off the plastic film. You can use something like a tooth pick or plastic knife to lift the corner of the screen protector. Do NOT use a sharp tool or a metal tool, as you may scratch the screen surface.
8. The monitor LCD screen keeps on changing from black & white to color. Why does this happen?
The level of light in the room is on the borderline for the camera to activate night vision. As soon as the camera switches to night vision it detects enough light to switch back to day vision, and thus it keeps on switching back and forth between day and night vision. If this is early in the morning or at dusk the problem should correct itself once the light changes. If it happens in a room at night with a light on, please do the following:
- Take the camera to a dark room and check if it works with night vision in the dark room, then
- Test the day vision by using it in a brightly lit room (or during daylight)
If the unit works fine under the above mentioned circumstance, then the intensity of the light in the room is the problem. Move the camera closer to the light or away from the light.
If it still switches between day/night vision in a dark room or brightly lit room, the day/night sensor might be faulty. Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The LED light on the camera suddenly turned red and the?camera turned around to the opposite direction and then turned off. If I try to turn it on again the LED just stays red and nothing happens. Why does this happen?
This should rarely happen and only when there were a power surge or interference from another RF device that caused the unit to reset. Please follow these steps to reset the camera:
Plug the camera into the power adapter and Press and Hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds to turn on the camera.
The Power LED will light up in green and the camera will do a system check. This will take about 30 seconds after which the camera image will appear on the LCD screen. All is fine and your camera will work as normal. If this system self check fail and the green LED doesn’t light, the camera unit might be damaged. Please contact our Customer Service team (Service@babywombworld.com)
10. What should I do if there is no picture from the camera?
- Make sure the batteries are charged (both monitor and camera)
- Make sure that the camera and monitor are both on.
- Make sure that the camera is in range of the monitor.
- Make sure the camera and the monitor are paired.
11. The picture is or has become choppy. What should I do?
- The picture may become choppy when the frame rate decreases. This happens when the signal between the camera and the monitor are dropping. You might be getting out of range.
- Move the monitor to see if the picture improves (for instance if the monitor is behind an obstacle that may obstruct the signal) or try to move the monitor closer to the camera.