• Baby Wearing Benefits – This wrap allows you to carry your newborn in the same position they have assumed in the womb, making it easy for eye contact to bond with your new loved one. The rockin soft, snug feeling of the wrap and the sounds of mom’s heartbeat and voice helps calm the baby. Research shows that babies who are carried in a wrap cry less, sleep more peacefully, nurse better and gain weight better, enjoy better digestion and even helps for colic and reflux babies
• Womb to World – Being nestled in the arms, against the chest, and near the parent’s face gives the baby the most soothing of all environments. Mother’s walking motion reminds baby of rhythm he / she enjoyed while in the womb. The wrap encircles and contains the infant who would otherwise waste energy flinging his / her arms and legs around, randomly attempting to settle. The worn baby is only a breath away from his parent’s voice. Babies settle better in this “live” environment
• One Size Fits All – Perfect fit for preemies, newborns, babies and small toddlers up to 35 pounds. Versatile one size fits all wraps that are quick, easy and simple to adjust in order to carry your child easy and safely. Our new wrap can be used by mom or dad and is suitable for a boy or a girl. The perfect baby shower gifts for boys or girls
• Super Comfortable – This premium product is made from a high quality material blend of cotton and spandex that allows for elasticity, shock absorption and comfort. The wrap has a single layer of material to make the sling breathable and prevents the infant from overheating
Safe use of any baby carrier depends on the user. Always put your baby’s safety first.
- The wrap is made for carrying children from their full-term birth until 35 pounds. However, your body may have different limitations. Do not use a sling to carry a child you wouldn’t ordinarily carry in your arms.
- Any carrier should hold your baby the way you would hold him in your arms. Do not use the wrap to put your baby in a position which you wouldn’t hold him in your arms.
- Check that the baby’s body alignment – neck and back should be straight
- Never place more than one child in this wrap.
- The fabric should always be snug against your child’s body.
- Examine your wrap before each use for wear and tear; do not use if excessively worn or torn.
- Do not use the wrap near open flames or high heat, as the fabric is not fire-retardant or resistant; nor is your baby?
- A baby carrier should NEVER be used as a child safety seat. The wrap may not be used as a car seat in any moving vehicle or equipment.
- NEVER cover your child’s face with the sling fabric.
- Newborns and small infants are at risk for positional asphyxia. The weight of your child’s head should be supported, but his neck should be mostly straight at all times. If your child is grunting or seems distressed, reposition him.
- Infants with respiratory conditions, either chronic or acute, can face additional risks in a sling. Follow all instructions or consult a doctor before using a sling with a baby with health conditions. Be extra vigilant if using a sling with a sick baby.
- Except when the baby is breastfeeding, you should be able to kiss the top of his head.
- Do not leave the baby in the sling when it is not being worn.
- Before each use, make sure the wrap is tightly secured as per the instructions.
- Be aware of the wrap tail: with a long tail, tuck the tail into the body of the wrap so you do not trip over or otherwise become entangled in it.
- Do not use your wrap during any activities that may injure your child, such as while exercising, bicycling, running, jumping, etc.
- Do not use when drowsy, sleeping, suffering from an illness or condition that impairs balance, taking medication that causes dizziness, or using crutches.
- Carrying a baby in this wrap requires diligence on the part of the caregiver. Failure to pay attention can lead to falls or failure to notice distress. Be aware that your center of balance is affected when wearing your wrap, and be aware of objects and/or people around you that can cause harm.
Warning and Disclaimer
The instructions attached to this product must be carefully followed by the user. In particular, the user must ensure that the breathing of the baby is not hampered in any way by the use of the product. BabyWombWorld are in now way liable for any harm, damage, injury or death, which may occur arising out of or in connection with this BabyWombWorld product. BabyWombWorld are in no way liable for any manufacturing defects in respect of this product. Please retain packaging for future reference and the user must make sure to visit our website for further detail.